Welcome to Mazak's Virtual Technology Center
At Mazak, we continuously strive to achieve machining solutions for your most difficult application challenges. Mazak's Virtual Technology Center gives you a firsthand look at our latest technology and innovation, and puts our expert resources at your fingertips.
MAZAK Machine Gallery
VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 510C-11
The VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 510C-II provides rugged, reliable performance and exceptionally high positioning accuracy and repeatability for a wide range of machining applications.
QUICK TURN NEXUS 250-II
Designed to provide productivity, value and maximum performance, the QUICK TURN NEXUS 250-II delivers milling and turning capability in a single setup.
QUICK TURN NEXUS 350-II
Designed to provide productivity, value and maximum performance, the QUICK TURN NEXUS 350-II delivers milling and turning capability in a single setup.
INTEGREX IV Series
Advanced Multi-Tasking machines that marry a high-powered turning center and a full-function machining center to produce complex parts in a single setup.
VARIAXIS II Series
A new dimension of advanced vertical machining centers that offers multiple surface, 5-axis simultaneous machining for higher productivity.
HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS II Series
Next generation horizontal machining centers combine high dynamics, rapid tool changes and superior precision to offer uncompromised performance in mass-production applications and small batch machining.
QUICK TURN SMART Series
The QUICK TURN SMART Series is designed for a variety of machining applications from high efficiency machining of aluminum to heavy-duty cutting of steel.
MEGATURN NEXUS 900
A new generation vertical turning center that excels at heavy duty cutting of large cast iron and steel workpieces.
November 26, 2013 - Mazak Opens Doors to Area Students at Mfg the Nxt Genr8n Event: Read More
November 26, 2013 - Mazak Launches New MazakUSA.com : Read More
November 26, 2013 - Mazak Rolls Out 30,000th Kentucky-Built Machine: Read More
- 11/26/2013 - Mazak Takes Manufacturing to the Next Level in Kentucky Plant with MTConnect
- 11/26/2013 - Mazak DISCOVER 2013 Event to Shape Future of Manufacturing Efficiency
- 11/26/2013 - Mazak Honored for Continuous Investment in Manufacturing Campus
- 04/05/2013 - Brian Papke Appointed as Secretary of AMT Board of Directors
- 11/05/2012 - Domestic Machine Tool Manufacturer Facility Expansion Drives New Opportunities
- 11/05/2012 - Fabricating & Metalworking: Mazak Expands in the Northeast U.S.
- 11/02/2012 - Oil & Gas Boom
- 11/02/2012 - Metalcutting Mettle at Valent Aerostructures
- 08/22/2012 - Mazak Receives Greater Cincinnati International Trade Award
- 06/21/2012 - Mazak Announces Major Expansion of North American Manufacturing Plant
Parts & Support:
Welcome to the Center for Multi-Tasking and Manufacturing Excellence